About the Internship:
Are you a college student passionate about renewable energy? Are you interested to lead your college students to learn about solar, not just theoretically but in absolute practical way? If the opportunity to implement your learning in a real life situation interests you, then FSGL wants to help you make it happen.
The team is comprised of maximum of two students from each college who would be enrolled for the yearlong program. Students from any branch can apply for the fellowship.
1. The team completes the program application.
2. The team starts working on the Solar Education Initiative (SEI) in their respective college.
3. The team would successfully initiate the Solar Workshop Drive with its first workshop.
4. The team completes the SEI application.
1. All the events conducted under SEI will be free of cost for the Ambassadors.
2. Ambassadors will receive a certificate on successful completion of their fellowship.
3. Ambassadors can ask for recommendation on the LinkedIn profile, whenever required.
4. Ambassadors will receive free products/goodies launched by the company.
5. Ambassadors will be invited for the yearly meetup in Delhi to talk about the Programme and share their experience to improve the programme. This will be an all-expenses paid trip.
Who can apply:
- Degree(s): Applicants pursuing any degree but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
- Year of degree completion: Applicants currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
- Applicants available for a duration of 6 month(s) or more will be preferred.
- Applicants should be available to start the internship immediately
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.