OPEN FOR ALL THE BRANCHES
Date- 2nd Feb 2019
Timings – 10.30 AM to 5 PM
Common Kit for Class: Industry leading IoT Device TrackSo with Sensors and plaform access.
- Learn the basics of Internet of Things and its applications
- Learn how to connect on field devices & sensors with the internet
- Learn how to write APIs to communicate the field devices with the cloud platforms and receive data for visualization
- Visiulaization of Data from Industry leading IoT device TrackSo used for monitoring of 1000+ Solar Plant , Water Pumps, Weather Sensors ,energy Meters etc.
- Live demo of Monitoring of Sensors
- Understanding O&M optimization using the data received from solar PV systems with analytics
- Simulation of solar PV systems on MATLAB to evaluate the performance and optimize the system design
- Certification :Certificate will be provided at the end of the workshop
- No accommodation will be provided.
- Open to all Engineering disciplines, Arts and Science and Interested
Recommendation: It is strongly recommended to bring your own LAPTOP during the training so that you can easily participate & Try
How to Register? or
Contact our Campus Ambassador
Vineet Chatterjee at
+91-9479607816 / 8839007901