OPEN FOR ALL THE BRANCHES
Date- 4th-5th Nov 2017
Timings – 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM
Kit Provided to every student.
Do gadgets that harness solar energy excite you or does design and constructing some cool gadgets which can create an alternate source of power make you wonder ” Is this really possible “? then this event is for you.
- Basics of solar energy & its applications. This includes types of solar cells, different ways to harness solar energy, advantages and disadvantages of solar energy, its limitations, developments in the recent times and introduction to some simple and easy to use applications.
- A Practical Session where each & every student will make a solar-powered mobile phone charging the device as a part of the course. All the underlining theory will be explained. Students will also be engaged in its troubleshooting.
- A demonstration of our products developed for rural areas where students can watch, assemble and understand the working of those products.
- SOLAR CELL & SOLAR PANEL DESIGN Learn to make solar panels with custom configurations. Understand the significance of various types of panels available in the market.
- IOT ENABLED CUSTOM SOLAR HOME SYSTEM DESIGN Now that you know all about solar, why don’t you try building a solution for your own home? From the pre requisites to calculations to designing the system, you must be able to use every watt of electricity produced, optimally. Understand how your system is performing.
WHAT THE COURSE FEE GETS YOU
Participants will be provided with a DIY (Do it Yourself) Kit to develop a solar-powered charging device on their own. By saying ‘on their own’ we mean from designing the circuit on paper to fixing each and every component on the circuit board.
Participants will also be provided with a Solar Mobile Phone Charger, a product provided by us to the students to keep as a part of Solar Education Initiative.
- Interested students will get a chance to showcase their talents in National Level Competitions and conferences
orgranizedby Green Labs.
- A chance to work on future projects funded by Green Labs.
How to Register?
Contact our Campus Ambassador
Being organised in Shiv Nadar University in association with Shilpakulam society’s